Highland Park Triskelion
- Highland Park Triskelion celebrates the combined wisdom and Inspiration of 3 legendary Highland Park Whisky Makers –Gordon Motion, Max McFarlane and John Ramsay.
- For the first and only time, their 100 plus years of shared whisky making expertise have come together to create this very special edition.
- The Triskelion symbol used in this project represents wisdom and inspiration. In Norse mythology, the Horn Triskelion shows three interlocking horns which is associated with the Mead of Poetry.
- Highland Park Triskelion was created using a combination of First-fill sherry seasoned Spanish oak butts, first-fill sherry seasoned American oak casks, and first-fill bourbon barrels and hogsheads.
- These three principal cask types were balanced with a small quantity of refill casks to add a degree of softness to the whisky’s final flavour.
You might also be interested in: