Highland Park 12 Y.O.
- Award-winning single malt that is tried, trusted and true with a long history dating back to 1798.
- A distinctive balance of sweetness and smoke.
- Predominantly aged in scarce and expensive sherry seasoned European and American oak casks.
- Made the traditional way using ancient techniques long since abandoned by most other distilleries.
- Crafted by the descendants of Vikings in the remote Orkney Islands.
- A distinctive, balanced flavour profile – warm wintery spices, honey, fruitcake, heather and waves of aromatic peat smoke.
You might also be interested in: